What is Tantra Massage?
Tantra Massage is a combination of loving touch that gently soothes the body and senses while at the same time awakening the spiritual life force that we know of as sexual energy. The entire experience is essentially a ritual that celebrates the whole being that you are, and encourages you to completely relax into a state of receiving conscious touch and pleasure. By surrendering action, many new experiences and states of consciousness are available which promotes self-confidence, increases your energy and capacity for pleasure, and promotes deep inner peace. We all have a self-imposed limit to receiving pleasure; a glass ceiling that we don't even know is there! Tantra Massage helps us to expand our capacity for pleasure by focusing on learning how to fully receive.
A Tantra Massage Session includes the whole body, including the genital areas in both women and men. In Tantric philosophy, the body is seen as a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts, a temple that is the expression of the spirit and life force of the individual. To ignore a given part or area is to ignore part of the spiritual essence of the person. There is a liberal use of vegetable based oils, combined with high-quality essential oils. It is an intimate, warm, and relaxing space, accentuated by soothing colours, spiritual and sensual images and music. The other, most important aspect of the session is to awaken the life force potential, referred to in Tantra as "Kundalini" or Shakti, so that it may be used to stimulate, nourish and nurture the whole body in such a way as to produce deep relaxation while at the same time enlivening the body's capacity for ecstasy and pleasure. Through specific and repetitive patterns of conscious touch, the therapist guides the energy to help the client access profound states of bliss and expanded consciousness. These states of new awareness may last for hours or even days, encouraging the recipient to gain a new perspective into their true nature.
The genital massage that accompanies each session is known as the Yoni massage (for females) or Lingam massage (for males). This part of the massage only occurs after almost three quarters of the time has been devoted to the rest of the body, awakening it and preparing it for this honouring. Since this is not a sexual or erotic massage, and physical orgasm is not the goal, male clients are encouraged toward a new experience – one that does not necessarily include ejaculation.
During this part of the massage, the utmost respect and gentleness is used in order to extend the experience of safety and sacredness that was established in the beginning of the Session through ceremony and rhythmic breathing. Once the life force is awakened, it is then lovingly encouraged to flow upward through the energy centres of the body, known as "chakras", and outward to all the extremities. As the energy and ecstasy expands, it cleanses and activates the entire individual, re-vitalising and nourishing the body's organs. Sometimes this may produce an emotional release, deep insight, or mystical experiences.
The primary benefit of a Tantra Massage is that of self-knowledge. To become acquainted with yourself as a sexual being is to also initiate an awareness of your Self as a Being that is not just a mind or body. Through conscious touch, your body and mind will heal and re-pattern itself naturally from the conditioned beliefs that have permeated society that pleasure is bad, and that spirituality has to involve a denial of our sexuality. Relaxation is the portal, and surrendering control in order to receive without having to give anything in return are the keys which open the door to this awareness of ourselves as pure Spirit.
Other benefits are improved confidence and health - if we can open to allowing the sexual energy (chi) to move through our body, the vital organs are nourished, starting with the kidneys, and when our kidneys feel full, then we naturally feel we are enough, and that we have enough. When this happens we can find that 'joie de vivre' sparkle once more.
For women, there can be a newfound acceptance that it is really okay to be a sexually powerful and dynamic female. Women will also benefit from same gender touch as it assists with releasing the 'pleasing program' that comes into play in interactions with men. Once the Nectar of the Goddess begins to flow in a woman, then her confidence increases and therefore her sense of value and self-sustainability is expanded. Her ability to respond and flow sexually will change her relationships dramatically as well.
For men, there will be a new experience as well. The typical issues of premature ejaculation, loss of libido, and goal orientation in intimate relationships undergo a fundamental shift. Tantra Massage teaches men how to separate orgasm from ejaculation, and experience the energy of orgasm throughout the body and in the mind. Gradually, they can also learn to circulate their sexual energy for self-rejuvenation, creativity and health.
What You Need to Know To Prepare
1. The Massage part of the experience is conducted in a "naturist" or nude format for both giver and receiver. You will be provided with a pareo (sarong) to wear beforehand for the tantric rituals. The environment is kept very warm and comfortable in all climatic conditions. You are asked to bring a towel with you, so that you can shower off the oils afterwards. For men, I request that you do not have an ejaculation for 24 hours before, during and after the appointment. This is to help in reprogramming your inbuilt male conditioning, and begin the journey into new experiences.
2. I ask that you prepare for the Session before you arrive by showering or bathing, washing your hair, and having your nails trimmed. No perfumes, colognes or excessive make-up please!
3. You are here to receive. Therefore, touching me is not part of this session. Please honour my boundaries, and just relax and receive. If I feel my boundaries are compromised, I reserve the right to end the session at any time without explanation.
4. Since this is your time for you, please allow enough space to enjoy it. Arrive ten minutes before the appointment time if you need to shower, and to change clothes, etc. Allow for some time afterwards for the shower and any questions you may have. Please do not arrive earlier as this may not be convenient.
5. You may receive some "homework" after the Session. This may include exercises for self-pleasuring, meditation, breathwork, etc. It is your choice to follow it or not.
6. All Tantra Massage Sessions include elements of breath-work, energy alignment and honouring ritual prior to the full body tantra massage including yoni/lingam massage. I ask that my male clients do their best to withhold ejaculation in order to preserve the energy that has been raised during the session.
7. If there are specific issues you'd like to address during the session, then please book additional counselling time when you make your appointment.
One Heart Tantra is a professional service for those are genuinely seeking positive change in their lives. I do not offer sexual services and I immediately end an enquiry or advance of this nature.